Digital Millenium Copyright Act Notice
WallpaperMade.com respects the rights of copyright owners and will take the measures needed in accordance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.
If you are a copyright owner and think it has been infringed, you must fill out a complaint notice including all of the following element:
- an electronic or physical signature by the owner or person acting on his/her behalf which claims the exclusive right allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work that has been infringed or a representative list of works if multiple;
- identification and specific location of the material that is claimed to be infringing to permit the service provider to locate it;
- information reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to contact the complaining party such as an adress, telephone number and email adress;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Your notice must be sent to: